Working hand in hand with architects.
We are proud to offer you a variety of valuable services:
- Preparation of hardware specifications and allowances
- Preparation and review of hollow metal and wood door specifications
- Assistance in selecting a security system for your project that is coordinated with other trades upfront
- Site reviews of existing buildings for code requirements
- Updates on new products & product literature
- Lunchbox trainings for AIA Education points
Call or email us to learn more about our offerings and how to take advantage of these services.
Architectural Hardware Consultant (AHC) and Certified Door Consultant (CDC) are the certification designations recognized as marks of excellence throughout the industry. These professional certifications attest to the high principles of the individual and that he or she is a professional prepared to provide sound architectural Door and Hardware specification advice and counsel to architects, contractors and building owners.
The Door and Hardware Institute (DHI) awards these credentials to individuals who have successfully completed a prescribed series of training and have passed rigorous certification examinations. Individuals pursuing certification must complete the core educational curriculum before branching off to follow a particular discipline.
The designation DAHC (Distinguished Architectural Hardwarde Consultant) is a top national honor for technical expertise.
Hollow Metal Fabrication
Our in-house hollow metal fabrication shop allows us to customize the material we deliver to you to make it perfect for your job. We can also make field modifications of steel doors and frames that look like brand new product!
Learn more about The Vicon Advantage.